SS 21 WOMENSWEAR LINGERIE TREND BITE FORECAST - FUTURE ROMANTIC
Instant Download Digital Fashion Trend Forecast
Create the future you want for your business by staying ahead and informed.
- Be more proactive and forward-thinking in your planning
- Learn the key fashion trends ahead of the market
- Plan ranges and create must-have products with confidence
- Be aware of key new street style, catwalks and forward brands
- Gain specific direction by product category
- Save trend research time and future-proof your brand
- Benefit from affordable, non subscription downloads
- Make better product development decisions by reducing risk
Our Trend Bite Womens Lingerie report for Spring /Summer 2021 details one key look for design development or purchasing - FUTURE ROMANTIC.
Reliable and actionable, our forecast details this emerging trend within the Womenswear sectors that will be in demand for the season.
A small, important dose of design inspiration, edited to outline the most represented trends for confident design development.
Trend Forecast Contents:
- One Major Emerging Trend
- Key Mood and Inspiration
- Catwalk, street and style inspiration images
- Print & Pattern direction
- Key Fabric
- Key Details
SS21 Womens Lingerie Trend Bite - Future Romantic
A link to your report will be sent after checkout and you will receive your download as a PDF File
Our Womens' Spring Summer 2021 Lingerie Trend Bite report contains 18 pages
LANGUAGE & COUNTRY
All of our reports are created in the United Kingdom and are written in English
Tiffany Hill Studio
A4 Landscape 18MB
This forecast is for unlimited personal or business use and may not be resold or reproduced
"We use Tiff's Trend Forecasts to make sure we stay ahead of the curve. Her many year's experience in the industry and her creativity and insights provide excellent guidance for outlining our future collections". Dean E.
"Tiff seamlessly combines creative vision with commerciality". Karin E.
"Tiff has a unique ability to spot emerging trends and apply them to a commercial environment". Carole B.